quarta-feira, 16 de dezembro de 2009

no tittle or title

Iamverylazy
what else can i say?
I wanted to post pictures of my projects, but i would have to charge the batteries of the camera..and wait!!! like i would do that!!pfft

No really, today i feel..hmm..I made a oversized dress/top with some blue fabric i had around the house..i usually don't use patterns so i do the clothes at the same time i think about what to do..sometimes it turns out cool, sometimes it's better not talk about it. Today, I have to say, was a yes day..i'm really glad, this dress/top gave me a lot of troubles. I wanted something strange (well, i always do, but..), and big, and versatile..i dig that right now. And i couldn't understand how the top half could be done..after losing a lot of hair over it, finally i managed to do it..i think it ended up very satisfactory..hehe.. iamthediygodess, not really.
i'm just a loser who loves clothes and fabric, i love fabric and wool, and not just like friends..love love..really really like...


maybe sometime this week i might post the damn pictures..

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário